Lots of content sellers who create private label rights articles, recipes and other types of digital products use Amember to get the content from their collection to the end user.
Did you know that you can also run a monthly membership from Amember? This is ideal not only for PLR content creators, but also for coaches and experts.
For a few years (yes, years!) I’ve been wondering why the system didn’t automatically send an email after my monthly members’ subscriptions would expire. Well… wouldn’t you know. That was up to me to create!
Now that I know what I need to know, I’m going to share with you a video tutorial that walks you through the steps of how to set up an Expiration notice to automatically email out to your members after their subscription in Amember expires.
- Navigate to the Email Messages area.
- Up at the top, click on New Expiration Email.
- Fill in the subject line.
- Type or paste in a reminder that it’s time to renew.
- Also remind your readers what they’re missing by not signing up.
- Add a call to action and direct link to the renew page in your checkout area.