Can you create profit online by teaching people what you know? Of course you can. It’s easier than ever to design course curriculum, market with relevant content, build a list, and market your courses to eager buyers… again and again!
Here’s a Video Sneak Peek at the Inner Workings of Teachable and How DEAD SIMPLE it is to Create and Sell a Course from There
Why turn what you know into a course? Because people are already googling how to do what you do. Instead of just typing a post on LinkedIn, go all the way with your expertise! Teachable is an amazing platform for you to teach courses from.
What Can You Teach a Course On?
Honestly, whatever you know and know well. Here are just a handful of the millions of awesome topics people would want to invest in a course on. Take your talent to the next step… the possibilities are endless!
- Potty Train Your Puppy in 5 Days or Less
- How to Go Vegan
- Organic Gardening 101
- Cooking Lessons for Teens
- Barre for Fitness
- Healing with Essential Oils
- Launch a Marketing Website from Home
- Low Water Landscaping 101
- How to Sell on Etsy
- How to Write Your Memoir
- Breeding Rabbits
- Surviving and Thriving After Divorce
- How to Love Your Career and Life
Want Your Course to Make You Real Money? Set Up the Essentials First.
Basically, any talent or skill you have that others might want to learn about can be the basis of any course you launch. If you LOVE sharing what you know, then take the initial baby steps.
- Start to build an online presence. You need a website, including a domain name and hosting.
- Start collecting email addresses. Use a list manager like Aweber if you want to do it the right way.
- Talk to the world. Just starting posting on your blog. Your best bet is to create Q&A style posts.
- Hook it up to social media.
- Gather info to include in the course. Some can be from articles and tips you posted on your blog. You can also write your how-to course on the fly, using Google docs. Create from anywhere!
- Set up your course on a site like Teachable. Log in and build out your first course on a topic you LOVE talking and sharing about.