Hey, thinking you’re all about TikTok but still not sure how to go about monetizing your content?
One way is to have TikTok elevate your status to paid content creator.
The next way is to set up ebooks and digital products that you share the buy link to via your TikTok account. Yes it’s a process… you’ve got to write the ebook first, then set it up for sale on a specific website that automates digital product sales… which is a story for another day.
Today we’ll quickly cover how to monetize a TikTok video using your own blog and Amazon affiliate account.
Super quick! Here’s What You Need to Monetize Your TikTok Video:
- Your own blog that you log into and know how to post to. (Psst… here’s a great hosting company to start with. And you’ll need a domain name from GoDaddy!)
- An Amazon affiliate account that you’ve been approved for and are active on.
- A TikTok video you recorded and uploaded that recommends a product or several of them.
Simple Steps to Monetize Your TikTok Video:
- Type or dictate a new blog post that talks about whatever you’ve featured in the TikTok video.
- Paste the TikTok video link that you want to share into a browser.
- Click “share,” then click “embed”. Copy the “embed” code.
Place your cursor after the text or image where you want the video to show up in the blog post. Switch to the TEXT view of your blog post. Paste the EMBED code of the TikTok video into that spot.
That’s it! Now you’re using TikTok to help more people find your blog or website. And you’re using your website to push your TikTok videos farther out there. Don’t forget to set up a services or products page on your website so people will know what you’re about and how what you offer can benefit them.