Tired of working until all hours yet still never reaching six figures as a life coach? It’s time to start launching courses. Wordfeeder has the content to help you get it done in a fraction of the time and for dollars instead of thousands.
Each month, they release a brand new set of 15 articles that cover a specific, life-coaching, self development or positive psychology topic of interest. You receive approximately 7,000 words, give or take, of never before released content, that you can share with your list or turn into a paid product like an ebook or Teachable course. It’s November, and the brand new topic is “Mindfulness Every Day.”
It’s time to embrace the present moment, ease anxious feelings and settle into mindfulness in every aspect of life. Relationships, health, and emotional happiness all improve once we master mindfulness in everything we do. It’s not easy in the information age, but so very important to happiness and wellbeing.
Mindfulness Every Day PLR Articles – 15 Total – order ala carte for $20 off with coupon code NOVPLR2021
This month’s deliverable includes the following articles:
1. What Does it Mean to Be Mindful?
2. Mindfulness Relieves Stress
3. Mindfulness Increases Happiness
4. To Life More Mindfully, Simplify
5. Clear, Clutter-Free Space Helps us Live Mindfully
6. Mindful Eating Keeps Us in a Healthy Physical State
7. Learn to be Mindful with Your Tech Use
8. Want to be Mindful? Clear Yourself from a Full Day of Plans
9. Trouble Staying Mindful? Handicrafts Calm the Nervous System
10. Gratitude and Mindfulness Go Together
11. Get Better at Mindfulness, Stop Multitasking All the Time
12. Practice Mindfulness with Your Mate
13. Be Mindful When Spending Time with Family
14. Take a Mindfulness Lesson from Man’s Best Friend
15. Journal Your Way to a Mindful Life
Not sure which is the right course creation platform for you? We’ve done the Teachable test drive. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a course platform and more. Test drive their software for free. You get to sell a course to 10 recipients as part of their try before you buy!